• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened to Strictly Atalking?

Forum Clout
They made a mockery of their entire project. It was interviewing real women, with legit stlaker creepos harassing them, who just want to be left alone.

Then they had on a fat lolcow narcissist who cried his "I just want to be left alone!" but it quickly became apparent that wasn't the case. He actually threatened to beat up all his stalkers, quickly and decisively, if they met him in person.

They realized what a mistake they made with the "only listen to Patrick's side, everyone else is a liar" decision. Then we found videos of Jaime's itty bitty boobies and cunt.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
If Paul wasn't a Pedo I'd respect the fact he acknowledges that he's spreading negativity, unlike Fats who doesn't care about the collateral damage... but yeh, looks like 'Strictly Atalking' got finished by Fat's negativity, he was even really obnoxious to them when they didn't follow his orders & close comments preemptively. (because he knew truths would be told)

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
They made a mockery of their entire project. It was interviewing real women, with legit atalker creepos harassing them, who just want to be left alone.

Then they had on a fat lolcow narcissist who cried his "I just want to be left alone!" but it quickly became apparent that wasn't the case. He actually threatened to beat up all his stalkers, quickly and decisively, if they met him in person.

They realized what a mistake they made with the "only listen to Patrick's side, everyone else is a liar" decision. Then we found videos of Jaime's itty bitty boobies and cunt.
Wait I never saw the videos. Links please!

I miss her melted plastic face

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They made a mockery of their entire project. It was interviewing real women, with legit atalker creepos harassing them, who just want to be left alone.

The whole setup was ridiculous in the first place. I remember saying that the hosts seemed like whoever put that podcast together went out and found two drug addicted prostitutes who only think of cock and heroin, cleaned them up and MK Ultra'd them into hosting a show with a premise that they don't give a fuck about.

Like how fucking weird would it be to tell a harrowing story about a super fucked up, traumatizing event in your life to those two apathetic, dead-eyed shitheads?

"He... He murdered my sister..."

"Ohhhh. And then what happened?"

Nice interviewing skills you pair of fucked assholes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That show was a Trainwreck even before Pat. Two hosts that didn’t even bother to actually ask questions. They just read what was in front of them and reacted with zero emotion to the point you could tell they weren’t even listening to their guests. At least they were getting women who were guilty of being actually stalked get their voice out but Pat ruined all their credibility. They let him oink ridiculous things with zero push back / follow up. Pat said with a straight face that he was being accused of kidnapping black children and grinding them into pepperoni in his basement that he was giving to homeless people and the hosts didn’t even flinch. Luckily some brave little rascals let them know Pat is lying piggy and should have never been taken seriously.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
That show was a Trainwreck even before Pat. Two hosts that didn’t even bother to actually ask questions. They just read what was in front of them and reacted with zero emotion to the point you could tell they weren’t even listening to their guests. At least they were getting women who were guilty of being actually stalked get their voice out but Pat ruined all their credibility. They let him oink ridiculous things with zero push back / follow up. Pat said with a straight face that he was being accused of kidnapping black children and grinding them into pepperoni in his basement that he was giving to homeless people and the hosts didn’t even flinch. Luckily some brave little rascals let them know Pat is lying piggy and should have never been taken seriously.
Beebe was so xanned out it didn’t even register as absurd to her.

G

They simply abandoned YouTube. Jaimie changed her Twitter account from some stupid feathergirl thing to something more professional with her actual name, so I like to think they've been helped. She's come a long way from entering Sarah Palin stripper contests.

That's her second from the right.

2689cf9bcc0a5e8a827886efdbe59c4c_lg.jpg

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
They simply abandoned YouTube. Jaimie changed her Twitter account from some stupid feathergirl thing to something more professional with her actual name, so I like to think they've been helped. She's come a long way from entering Sarah Palin stripper contests.

Man she really ruined her face. Looks like melted wax now compared to this.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

What the fuck. I want to impregnate her here. On Talkin' Stalkin' she always has some retarded look on her face like she's about to sneeze.

G

What the fuck. I want to impregnate her here. On Talkin' Stalkin' she always has some retarded look on her face like she's about to sneeze.
This contest would've been many years of coke rails ago.

Her instagram is loaded with her in bikini photos but she's careful about editing it to make her look youthful. She's not bad for a woman in her 40s but she's definitely in her 40s.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/feathergirl77/[/URL]