• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What was the Mary Jean thing about if The Worm was married to the big cocked Norseman all this time?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also he clearly had a thing for Lauren "The Chin" Kubera as well as Kelsey what's her tits (the "Comedienne"). Or was that just a ruse and he's been gay all along? I guess now he's all in with the gay.
Lol that Kelsey garage door opener bitch fucking disappeared. I can't remember her last name either.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_1564.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Or was that just a ruse and he's been gay all along? I guess now he's all in with the gay.
Earthworm Jim has always attempted to get it on with biological women and generally failed miserably. The relationships he did have predictably burned up because he's a mentally ill little man who seems like a nightmare to live with even if you discount all the sexual degeneracy. No wonder he's decided to settle for grooming a similarly unstable young fella who arrived in the country by rowing a dragon boat.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
He's said he never dated Mary Jean after erock incorrectly said he did. Erik didn't even know he was married to the Viking so he's not really in the loop.

He did ask out a waitress who said no around the time he was "with" the hulk but I doubt they were fully exclusive like he claims now
Fuck I remember the waitress thing, this was full Whatley. Imagine continuing to dine alone there after the waitress denied you.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Earthworm Jim has always attempted to get it on with biological women and generally failed miserably. The relationships he did have predictably burned up because he's a mentally ill little man who seems like a nightmare to live with even if you discount all the sexual degeneracy.
Norton and Anthony both. Anthony married his brother's sloppy seconds to try to appear normal to his family. Both Norton and Anthony would date high profile women like traffic girls or comedians or models to make sure that everyone noticed that they were heterosexual men into chicks and "tits and vaginas" to quote AJ Poopieschitz.
No wonder he's decided to settle for grooming a similarly unstable young fella who arrived in the country by rowing a dragon boat.
Again just like Anthony and Sue Lightning. They are both two faggots. I would bet anything that they fucked each other and blew each other before the show sometimes. And probably shared the same hotel room bed on Virus Tours and live show tours. Disgusting queers.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Also he clearly had a thing for Lauren "The Chin" Kubera as well as Kelsey what's her tits (the "Comedienne"). Or was that just a ruse and he's been gay all along? I guess now he's all in with the gay.
I saw that Kelsey woman open for Jim when i saw him and she bombed horrifically. Garage door tier jokes.

His association with these women is psychological not sexual. These women don’t fuck him, he knows deep down they won’t, and he gets off on being around and attracted to these women who cuck him.