• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the hell is he doing?

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
IMG_3669.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'll be in Chicago then. Should I go? What should I shout in his face on behalf of the forum?

If I saw Jim in person I'd give myself a 50/50 between fagging out and fanboying over the old days, or asking him something that would completely kill the vibe for the show like about the Chip scam.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
He started letting himself go when he realized being skinny wouldnt attract lauren mcChin or kelsey cook, and settled for prince alan

I used to live in the middle of nowhere in CA, and moved to Seattle. One night I was out with some friends on Broadway. I noticed that everyone was insanely skinny. Asked my friends why that was, and they said "they have AIDS."

I think this is the logical conclusion on why Norton stopped doing AIDS jokes around 2008-ish and why he lost a ton of weight.

Some would argue that he was eating healthy and working out. But I've also noticed that tons of gay dudes that have AIDS, they become fitness nuts. Because they're aware that it will extend their lifespan.

But now that there are drugs out there that can get your viral load down so low that you can literally have HIV, and it won't even show up in an HIV test, it's just a different world now.

So that likely explains why he used to be skinny, isn't skinny anymore and why he's on PrEP

Forum Clout
I used to be pudgy but then i consulted the wife of Slipknot McFlameshirt and she convinced me that my mitichlorians had something to do with weight loss, and I believed her because it's what I wanted to hear, I'm naive in general, and I was born senile.

Now thanks to her exercise regime and reading Dianetics, I look like a pregnant stickbug.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I'll be in Chicago then. Should I go? What should I shout in his face on behalf of the forum?

If I saw Jim in person I'd give myself a 50/50 between fagging out and fanboying over the old days, or asking him something that would completely kill the vibe for the show like about the Chip scam.
Ask him about his wife's time as a cam whore.