• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the fuck is this?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Dice has a funny awkward bit on Instagram where he pretends he's still mega famous and well known. It works as he obviously was at one point. Anthony pretending to be alive and doing his bit is like Bobo pretending to be Anthony and tweeting racial stuff out 24/7

Anthony Springsteen

dropngo

Forum Clout
Bobo pretending to be Anthony and tweeting racial stuff out 24/7
My first thought was that I doubt Compound Media subscribers would be able to tell the difference. But I think they'd catch on eventually. "I'm calling it. This is just some sick fuck pretending to be the real Anthony. Took a week of seeing his tweets but he gave himself away. A black toddler died in a bus accident last week and this piece of shit hasn't celebrated once!"

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
JRo7Ohu.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT READING EVERY SINGLE THREAD EVERY DAY EVERY MINUTE WHEN THEY ARE POSTED EVERY DAY
I don’t mind, it reminded me of how pathetic this is. The worms part makes zero sense upon my second listen. I thought Dice just talks about the picture which is a great bit and I’ve never seen him wear a bucket hat. Ant just sounds crazy here.