• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What the fuck are these uppity niggers talking about?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Assuming this is about Chris Farley, Breuer said he asked him if he was funny or just funny to laugh at because he was fat. I think there’s a difference between reality and how they’re probably reporting it. I can understand him being worried that he wasn’t actually funny in that fashion.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
She is definitely turtley enough for the turtle club

1701126918022.png

Forum Clout
In his book, Artie solely credits Dave Herman with being the one who found him when he OD’ed and saving his life, and here are all these other people on here trying to present to everyone like they were there on the front lines fighting for Artie.

And what the fuck did Artie think they hired him for? If you’re a fat dude and you’re doing sketch comedy in the 90s, people are going to laugh at you for being fat, sorry. Should’ve lost some weight while it was still in the realm of possibility, junkie.