What is up with the Steeltoe guy's fake Nana Cumia voice

G

Something rotten about the Rickieta story tbh. Aaron never reacts like someone who's wife is cheating on him. The cleaned up mugshot. Im beginning to think all of this shit was kayfabe.

These people will go to prison on purpose to go viral for their 40 year old sharp tongued audience of pay-pig sassters.

I think Aaron liked the idea of swinging, but he's a fucking lightweight... his wife started staying with Rekeita & his whiskey & 27g of coke... when I used to do those things, a lot of people would coom a lot of times, 'steel toe' Aaron couldn't keep-up... it wouldn't surprise me if it was Aaron who snitched on Rekeita

Something rotten about the Rickieta story tbh. Aaron never reacts like someone who's wife is cheating on him. The cleaned up mugshot. Im beginning to think all of this shit was kayfabe.

These people will go to prison on purpose to go viral for their 40 year old sharp tongued audience of pay-pig sassters.

You've spent 48 straight hours posting as me without a minute of rest. What drugs are you on today hmmm?

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Apparently this dude was on radio at one point and has been a Nana clone his entire "career."
He got fired from doing local radio in bumfuck Minnesota for wanting listeners to jocktober some other broads Facebook because she got that big Des Moines Iowa market job, and I think he said they all shared a bed at one time even with 5 kids.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
He got fired from doing local radio in bumfuck Minnesota for wanting listeners to jocktober some other broads Facebook because she got that big Des Moines Iowa market job, and I think he said they all shared a bed at one time even with 5 kids.
I mean that the 4 adults shared a bed nothing sexual with the kids the allegations are neglect