• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What does Mitch Hedberg and Norm McDonald have in common?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Any good Hedberg specials/bits? I only saw one bit of his and he seemed like a typical faux-intellectual comic up his own ass.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I exhaled a little extra out my nose
-My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck's rly going on down there? Whos really the hero?

-Ive found that a ducks opinion of me if heavily influenced on whether i have bread on me

-Im sick of following my dreams. Im just gonna find out where theyre going and hook up with em later

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
-My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck's rly going on down there? Whos really the hero?

-Ive found that a ducks opinion of me if heavily influenced on whether i have bread on me

-Im sick of following my dreams. Im just gonna find out where theyre going and hook up with em later
-I was listening to some heavy music, boy. My neighbor started banging on the wall so I said "GO AROUND"

Paraphrased, but that joke was specifically about Di Paolo.

Forum Clout
i went to a concert and the singer said “how many of you feel like people out there?” And then he said “how many of you feel like ANIMALS?” And everyone cheered. But I cheered after the first part, because I did not realize there was a second part to the question. Yes I do feel like a human. I do not feel like a chair.

Forum Clout
i went to a concert and the singer said “how many of you feel like people out there?” And then he said “how many of you feel like ANIMALS?” And everyone cheered. But I cheered after the first part, because I did not realize there was a second part to the question. Yes I do feel like a human. I do not feel like a chair.

It's "How many of you feel like human beings tonight?".

Hedberg is hit and miss, but I really like this one:

"I did not lose a leg in Vietnam so I could serve hotdogs to teenagers".

"You have both your legs..."

"Like I said, I did not lose a leg in Vietnam".