• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you think, gang? Was this ugly woman wise with all the money she snatched from Nana?

G

IMG_1298.jpeg

How much was allocated towards cartons of Marlboro lights?

Last edited by a moderator:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Someone before said she was begging people for money a few years after the divorce. Is there any legitimacy to that?
I also heard 70% of US lottery winners go broke within a decade, and I'm assuming alcoholic Long Island white trash is not part of the 30%.
Contrary to what bleeding hearts will tell you, a lot of poor people deserve where they're at.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Someone before said she was begging people for money a few years after the divorce. Is there any legitimacy to that?
Sort of. Anthony was paying her $200K a year after the divorce (separation at first) for a decade. So she was fine (from what we know) during the decade that she was getting an annual lump sum from Anthony. It was after Anthony's alimony money stopped coming that she got into trouble with the law. And once contacted Anthony and asked him for a generator and enough money for fuel to run it for a few years......because the power had been shut off to her house.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Sort of. Anthony was paying her $200K a year after the divorce (separation at first) for a decade. So she was fine (from what we know) during the decade that she was getting an annual lump sum from Anthony. It was after Anthony's alimony money stopped coming that she got into trouble with the law. And once contacted Anthony and asked him for a generator and enough money for fuel to run it for a few years......because the power had been shut off to her house.

I'm sure pissy-eyes capitulated too

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
As much as he acted like he hated her, he cried through his wedding night and didn't immediately get an annulment, and then stayed for however many years with her.

She was his beard, obviously, and I wouldn't be surprised if her taking his money inspired Joe to do the same shit, being that they've all cooked in each other's juices, so to speak.

As far as the money goes, I suspect she drank it away like Nana is doing now. 200k a year is alright for up North, I guess. It would definitely hold you longer down here, but I can totally imagine any decent habit could blow all that away in short order.

Didn't she also get arrested for thieving too? I remember the Count cackling about it online.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
As much as he acted like he hated her, he cried through his wedding night and didn't immediately get an annulment, and then stayed for however many years with her.

She was his beard, obviously, and I wouldn't be surprised if her taking his money inspired Joe to do the same shit, being that they've all cooked in each other's juices, so to speak.

As far as the money goes, I suspect she drank it away like Nana is doing now. 200k a year is alright for up North, I guess. It would definitely hold you longer down here, but I can totally imagine any decent habit could blow all that away in short order.

Didn't she also get arrested for thieving too? I remember the Count cackling about it online.
His stories about pretending to cum in her don't even make sense. How the fuck wouldn't she know?