• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're two guys...

Forum Clout
Screen+Shot+2017-12-11+at+8.46.00+AM(0).png

They're based in Winsconsin, too.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I struggle to say anything bad about these men. I guess Mike's too soft on women now and Jay's horrorschlock movie affinity sucks. Rich Evans is an eternal gem.

Any time someone other than the Canadians join them on BotW is an instant shut-off though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm not really up on their lore so someone can chime in. But some of their fans did the Fake Roland prank on some Youtuber. Where they messaged a guy pretending to be Jay from RLM and invited him to the studio to film a sketch or whatever. And the guy traveled all the way there and showed up and had to be informed that they had not invited him at all.

Forum Clout
I'm not really up on their lore so someone can chime in. But some of their fans did the Fake Roland prank on some Youtuber. Where they messaged a guy pretending to be Jay from RLM and invited him to the studio to film a sketch or whatever. And the guy traveled all the way there and showed up and had to be informed that they had not invited him at all.
That was Paul Latza. He was specifically set up by /tv/.