• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We're pressuring him to become a better person

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
9b231ee7cff1b62df2b4810e71eea47d.PNG

That's it - clean your ugly dump, you fatso. It's the least you can do.

Also pressuring/pressure, see what I did there? Yeah you get it.

Fat.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I cut the grass with a weedeater today. Should I upload pics? Will you guys give me a dopamine dump and click the Rib button if I do? Just tell me what you want me to do. I can abandon my child. I can call my neighbors white supremacists. Anything. Just tell me what I need to do for the dopamine hit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Oh also - He nearly had a whole day off Twitter but he couldn't resist sharing doing his chores with the internet for good boy points, like the fucking housewife that he is.

He’s literally one of those bored housewives who feel the need to post this crap:

Just made the lunches for the kids, hoovered up and changed the bed sheets and prepped dinner. Absolutely brilliant xxx time for momma to have a lie down! LOL!

Such a pathetic fat retard