• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Were any of you best friends with a pedophile for years?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Ace.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Did it ever rub anyone the wrong way about how Danny explained this stuff in posts

Like about how he witnessed Count Cumia "molest" kids or different 80% variations of it, but no matter what Danny was a good guy in the story who knew what was going on was wrong and none of his warnings held weight. . . . ?

also you ever see Danny's posts defending puberty blockers for kids who are tricked into being the wrong gender? That shit's wild to be "pro" for, straight up retarded to pretend it's normal to be born a wrong gender, but also I'm not a jew pedo-defending faggot so maybe it's normal

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Like about how he witnessed Count Cumia "molest" kids

Lmao, why am I responsible for Anthony and his bullshit. Everyone knew what he was doing and didn't say or do shit. Opie, Jimmy, Travis, Sam, literally everybody. Go bust their balls. At least I said something. I swear only this place would look at a guy who made a witness statement to police as the bad guy. DO you really hate me that much that you need to twist my actions into a BAD thing? Did you call the police when Anthony said he'd fuck a 13 year old girl on the air? Why not? Did you say anything to anyone when Jim raped that drunk girl? No? Wow, you're a fucking piece of shit, huh.

also you ever see Danny's posts defending puberty blockers for kids who are tricked into being the wrong gender?

Nope, I have never once seen these posts. Can you link me? Thanks.

Forum Clout
Lmao, why am I responsible for Anthony and his bullshit. Everyone knew what he was doing and didn't say or do shit. Opie, Jimmy, Travis, Sam, literally everybody. Go bust their balls. At least I said something. I swear only this place would look at a guy who made a witness statement to police as the bad guy. DO you really hate me that much that you need to twist my actions into a BAD thing? Did you call the police when Anthony said he'd fuck a 13 year old girl on the air? Why not? Did you say anything to anyone when Jim raped that drunk girl? No? Wow, you're a fucking piece of shit, huh.

Nope, I have never once seen these posts. Can you link me? Thanks.
No danny, we are not snitches like you.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
see Danny, this is why it's not good to befriend a pedo - you've instantly lost 'cus you're either complicit, or must snitch on your friend... neither is a good look.

Right, I forgot. In your universe, Anthony and I exist in a vacuum. Can I get your opinion on Opie doing a show with a pedo for 20 years? Erik working for one for 20 years? When did I inherit the responsibility of Anthony's pedophilia? Try directing some of your trolling to Keith, or Opie or Jim. Whatever you think my relationship was with the guy, these people all knew far more than I did.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Tell me, what did I witness. You tell me.

So you only want to hold people accountable if it's convenient for you? Not a great look.
I'm not overly committed to bothering you, but you've pivoted from 'I made a police statement when I saw things', to 'but everybody else knew too', to 'tell me what I saw?'

I used to think AntH was embellishing / exagerating for the radio, & at one time would've been exited to meet him. Never would I have imagined he was actually worse than his on-air persona... but you seem to be implying everyone knew his ways from the start, which I can easily believe but it isn't exactly a defense.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm not overly committed to bothering you, but you've pivoted from 'I made a police statement when I saw things', to 'but everybody else knew too', to 'tell me what I saw?'

I want you to tell me what I saw. You're the expert right? You lived it, yeah? You just told me I witnessed Anthony's pedophilia at his house right? So I'm fucking asking you to TELL ME what I saw. Go on, now.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I want you to tell me what I saw. You're the expert right? You lived it, yeah? You just told me I witnessed Anthony's pedophilia at his house right? So I'm fucking asking you to TELL ME what I saw. Go on, now.
I obviously don't know & nobody expects me to, so that's a silly question Danny, not a 'gotchya!'