• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wendy Williams got da Lady Di syndrome

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

midwit

Forum Clout
“[Doctors] basically said that because she was drinking so much, it was starting to affect her headspace and her brain,” Kevin, 23, explained during the Sunday, February 25, episode of the two-part series. “So, I think they said it was alcohol-induced dementia.”

I'm cackling reading this. Because you know the real quote from this 23 year old scholar was more like "I tink dey say it be..." he heard a dr say it once in passing when he was in the office. He was high and said "oh fo rill?" and that was it. Guaranteed.

I have a fuckin' mini PHD on the medical issues of my loved ones.

He's doesn't give one pittance of a fuck. Nogs, man. Gotta love em'.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
“[Doctors] basically said that because she was drinking so much, it was starting to affect her headspace and her brain,” Kevin, 23, explained during the Sunday, February 25, episode of the two-part series. “So, I think they said it was alcohol-induced dementia.”

I'm cackling reading this. Because you know the real quote from this 23 year old scholar was more like "I tink dey say it be..." he heard a dr say it once in passing when he was in the office. He was high and said "oh fo rill?" and that was it. Guaranteed.

I have a fuckin' mini PHD on the medical issues of my loved ones.

He's doesn't give one pittance of a fuck. Nogs, man. Gotta love em'.
That's easy for you to say. Maybe he doesn't want to feel sad.

:image_9253_m:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
😂 I'm only tolerating the completely scripted fake drama trash show Where's Wendy Williams series just for her bug eyes and elephant man feet.

Her fucking retarded, can barely speak a coherent sentence son pissed away over $100K on Uber Eats alone which means the spoiled rotten nigger has never lifted a single chimpanzee finger to even so much as peel back the top on a minute rice cup to feed himself. Another $100K on a burfhday partaayy for a 70 IQ useless baboon faggot. Also pissed away more than $100K on some other dumb shit of zero value to anyone except his selfish coconut head.

Huh... I wonder why Wells Fargo shut her bank account down and put her into a conservatorship. Even the bank said "Your moon cricket son is fleecing you, stupid... Oh, and nice extraterrestrial eyes, stupid, and nice Joseph Merrick feet, stupid. You have zero dollar balance at our bank now, stupid. YOUR MOM'S BOX!" *Click*

*Bug eyes bulging*

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
😂 I'm only tolerating the completely scripted fake drama trash show Where's Wendy Williams series just for her bug eyes and elephant man feet.

Her fucking retarded, can barely speak a coherent sentence son pissed away over $100K on Uber Eats alone which means the spoiled rotten nigger has never lifted a single chimpanzee finger to even so much as peel back the top on a minute rice cup to feed himself. Another $100K on a burfhday partaayy for a 70 IQ useless baboon faggot. Also pissed away more than $100K on some other dumb shit of zero value to anyone except his selfish coconut head.

Huh... I wonder why Wells Fargo shut her bank account down and put her into a conservatorship. Even the bank said "Your moon cricket son is fleecing you, stupid... Oh, and nice extraterrestrial eyes, stupid, and nice Joseph Merrick feet, stupid. You have zero dollar balance at our bank now, stupid. YOUR MOM'S BOX!" *Click*

*Bug eyes bulging*
I don't know why, but I get a feeling you dont like Wendy Williams and her son.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I liked how they called it "aphasia" a few weeks ago like they did with pudding head Bruce Willis. Retards on reddit completely took the bait too "Well, it just means they have trouble speaking, they're still all there mentally!" as Bruce Willis introduces himself to a camera mount on the set of Z-list Netflix movie.
Niggflix should spend $300 billion putting Wendy Williams, Bruce Willis and Joe Biden into a special house called "Frontal Lobe Dementia Dorm Dummies" where everything is off level and made of sharp sheet metal. Shit would be hilarious for an episode or two until all end up convulsing on the uneven floor trying to shake hands with a ghost. Guaranteed ratings winner there!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wondered why Bruce Willis did so many shit direct to video movies (did he need the money that bad?) for the last part of his career - like he would knock out 10 a year. Then it made sense, he was trying to get paid until he couldn’t work anymore due to his dementia. I read the last 2 or 3 they had to give him an ear piece and tell him lines though it and a couple times would say things like “I know where I am but I don’t know why I’m here”

Wendy Williams is a cunt so I don’t feel bad for her and it’s nice to see her own son doesn’t even care about her.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I watched the first couple episodes and it was pretty sad. She has a big team of people who have been living off her money for years. They act like nothing is wrong with her and are trying to get her a podcast deal even though there's no way she could interview people at that point. They take her back to her childhood home and she basically had no clue where her house was. Her court appointed guardian and wells fargo blocked her money so they were all probably stealing from her. Now she's in some care facility somewhere!

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
I wondered why Bruce Willis did so many shit direct to video movies (did he need the money that bad?) for the last part of his career - like he would knock out 10 a year. Then it made sense, he was trying to get paid until he couldn’t work anymore due to his dementia. I read the last 2 or 3 they had to give him an ear piece and tell him lines though it and a couple times would say things like “I know where I am but I don’t know why I’m here”

Wendy Williams is a cunt so I don’t feel bad for her and it’s nice to see her own son doesn’t even care about her.
I remember laughing right along at his geezer-teaser Era until the truth came out. Shit really was like the final lady di phone call, where all I'd want to do is talk sweet and remind him how good Die Hard and Pulp Fiction were until he had to take his meds and four o'clock nap.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember laughing right along at his geezer-teaser Era until the truth came out. Shit really was like the final lady di phone call, where all I'd want to do is talk sweet and remind him how good Die Hard and Pulp Fiction were until he had to take his meds and four o'clock nap.
Yeah I had laughed at all the awful movies he was pumping out that you know he only did 2-3 days of work on because they not only looked like shit but would have IMDB ratings in the 3’s and 4’s giving to it by people who actually tried to sit through them. Plus it wasn’t like a couple movies - he was pumping out shitty movie after shitty movie for over a decade.

Then when the news came out it made sense and I felt bad - he knew he only had a set amount of time to make as much money as he can for his family before he forgets everything and living in a daze.

I remember he got fired from Expendables 3 because he wanted like 4 million for 3 days of work. They ended up getting Harrison Ford for 2 million to do 7 or so days of work because he takes anything that pays.