• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We wuz crusaders

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Who have we attacked in the larger writing community?

I remember the sfwa attacking George r r martin

I remember the sfwa attacking it's own grandmaster nominee

I remember the sfwa attacking the Goodreads review process

What did we do to the writing community?
We were not responsible for permanently suspended! That was an outside job!

Drank two beers and had a two beer buzz is still better than space McDonald's with coke classic

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Drank two beers and had a two beer buzz is still better than space McDonald's with coke classic
Didn’t sfwa attack their own presenter for mispronouncing that nigger child rapists name?

Forum Clout
He used to be slightly self aware enough to brag about being an aggressively pigheaded and repellent asshole, but now he's on a victimhood larp. At this point he'll never be humble enough to admit that he alone is responsible for his failed career, being a pariah in his industry, his money troubles, his legal woes, and being estranged from family and friends. Go clean those toilets, janny.

Last edited:

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Didn’t sfwa attack their own presenter for mispronouncing that nigger child rapists name?
They attacked George rr Martin for some weirdo name he got mostly right and then attacked their own award winner for calling the nigger child rapist a "colored" despite the nigger child rapist saying it was ok

"Colored" is in some of their own foundation titles it's all very gay. Colored niggers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1718030052019.jpeg

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout

We make fun of people. People don't like it because over the course of doing so, we uncover embarrassing information that they unintentionally left on the internet about themselves. In some instances, disproportionately so for members of the SFWA, we find information that is not just embarrassing, but is borderline criminal and indicates extreme depravity such as pedophilia.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Harassment and Defamation Crusaders meeting down at the moon tower

We had a caped crusader but he sent his tranny nudes to some portly fella so now we don't have capes
If (edit: lol) these pedos and trannies are the new invaders of Christian society that the Muzzies were, then Deus Vult