• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We fucked up. The criminal case is back on the table, you guys.

G

2AF89567-BC16-447C-B72B-118944B3960B.jpeg
035A2069-B7E4-4879-9E57-EF661320F931.jpeg
7D1AD244-9002-4C50-9339-E0545D2E65C6.jpeg
D54E7A43-DB59-4039-B6E2-350CC6BC0CAB.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pig knows the identities of two people in this thread. Why haven't there been warrants issued for their arrests?

Sadly, this morning I was apprehended by Interpol. I’m currently at a rendition site preparing for my fate and it does NOT look good.

I think the poor son of a bitch in the black hood next to me was just executed for “thanking a felon”. Dunno his story, think his name was Keith.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Sadly, this morning I was apprehended by Interpol. I’m currently at a rendition site preparing for my fate and it does NOT look good.

I think the poor son of a bitch in the black hood next to me was just executed for “thanking a felon”. Dunno his story, think his name was Keith.
Shit, is that you over in the next cell over? I thought I recognized that V.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout

Rumor has it that you'll be extradited to Pat's cellar for further interrogation. If you have a cyanide capsule, I suggest you bite down on it. I'm so sorry Carol.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

You're not telling the whole story, Carol. The guards ordered you to model the latest bondage trappings and prison apparel while blasting "I'm Too Sexy".

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

Hush now, child.
Wait quietly for your trial to conclude.