• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“We did it!” referring to Opie & Anthony reunion (NEW Opie Radio clip)

Forum Clout

His cohost is an unfunny douchebag.

LOL that guy got drunk the other day and brought random Niggers from the street into Compound before Geno’s show and they basically were all like “Daaaamn, shit in here (‘lectronics) be tight.”

Apparently there’s a school upstairs for criminals to integrate back into society.

Nana was not happy. She may even lose her remaining follicles.

That Stancil fellow is charismatic but also a major try hard. He’s also like 5’3”

Forum Clout
I don’t even want an Opie and Anthony reunion at this point because that time was magic, but it has passed. Anything now would be a blatant money grab on the part of Opie, more so than Anthony.

I’ll die on this probably unpopular hill, but say what you will about Anthony and mock him all day to Sunday (which I love to do), but he’s not someone I’d ever call a grifter. He doesn’t aggressively push for superchats (Hi KB, Hi KB’s lawyer) or dance around for paypigs (although he will “do Dice”), if you ask nicely. I think if he did something with Opie he’d genuinely appreciate the nostalgia.

Maybe they both realize that life is short and certainly Anthony’s current health condition and present state is alarming enough to perhaps get them to talk. I actually think Nana has been open to a reunion far longer than the Opester. I’d suggest they do a one-off mega anniversary special, sell live tickets and PPV streaming ala Kill Tony. After that just collect the money and leave it alone or give it a year!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I don’t even want an Opie and Anthony reunion at this point because that time was magic, but it has passed. Anything now would be a blatant money grab on the part of Opie, more so than Anthony.

I’ll die on this probably unpopular hill, but say what you will about Anthony and mock him all day to Sunday (which I love to do), but he’s not someone I’d ever call a grifter. He doesn’t aggressively push for superchats (Hi KB, Hi KB’s lawyer) or dance around for paypigs (although he will “do Dice”), if you ask nicely. I think if he did something with Opie he’d genuinely appreciate the nostalgia.

Maybe they both realize that life is short and certainly Anthony’s current health condition and present state is alarming enough to perhaps get them to talk. I actually think Nana has been open to a reunion far longer than the Opester. I’d suggest they do a one-off mega anniversary special, sell live tickets and PPV streaming ala Kill Tony. After that just collect the money and leave it alone or give it a year!
I concur with every word, bruthaman bruthaman!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Opie has more money than Anthony.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I think he’s rich on paper but self-admittedly cash poor. He’s sitting on 10m in Real Estate though.

Yeah but the point is Anthony needs the money way more. Thats why he’s cleaning up his act and randomly decided to cool it with the Opie hate.

Opie is the same. Anthony is the one changing his tune.

midwit

Forum Clout

Is there an audience for that? I feel like Opie's lack of talent and major personality disorders have been so thoroughly scrutinized that whenever he speaks, the audience would be audibly gasping or holding back (the bad kind) of laughter. There is no way he could pull off the wild and ca-raaaazy character that he built his professional identity on in 2024.

Even if it was just two old guys doing fan service and reminiscing about bits I don't think Opie could pull it off without humiliating himself. Any little old school "shot" Opie took at anyone (which he would do, it's his only thing) the audience would either audibly cringe or fire back at him. He's hated. Ant playing nice won't change that.

Forum Clout
Is there an audience for that? I feel like Opie's lack of talent and major personality disorders have been so thoroughly scrutinized that whenever he speaks, the audience would be audibly gasping or holding back (the bad kind) of laughter. There is no way he could pull off the wild and ca-raaaazy character that he built his professional identity on in 2024.

Even if it was just two old guys doing fan service and reminiscing about bits I don't think Opie could pull it off without humiliating himself. Any little old school "shot" Opie took at anyone (which he would do, it's his only thing) the audience would either audibly cringe or fire back at him. He's hated. Ant playing nice won't change that.
It would have to be a one off money grab. It’s not going to work much beyond that. They need to also book special surprise guests to pique further interest.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
LOL that guy got drunk the other day and brought random Niggers from the street into Compound before Geno’s show and they basically were all like “Daaaamn, shit in here (‘lectronics) be tight.”

Apparently there’s a school upstairs for criminals to integrate back into society.

Nana was not happy. She may even lose her remaining follicles.

That Stancil fellow is charismatic but also a major try hard. He’s also like 5’3”
'lectronics do be tight

Forum Clout
I’d suggest they do a one-off mega anniversary special, sell live tickets and PPV streaming ala Kill Tony. After that just collect the money and leave it alone or give it a year!

I love this idea but I think Opie at the very least would want big money to do a reunion and that kind of money would only come from doing actual day to day radio with the guy.

If they could somehow find the very very hopeful million dollar deal Opie would want then your idea would make a lot of sense because there would be a decent amount of people who would probably fill a theatre and buy PPV to see O&A on a "farewell tour" of sorts.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

I've been relistening to old Jocktober bits for the past day or so. I'd like to hear them reunite fora livestream Jocktobering OR some podcast to link up with old hosts who were Jocktobered and they could shit on what O&A have become and Redbar/Jocktober over-analyze old O&A clips. I assume these small market hosts are fairly accessible and would jump at the chance to rip them apart within the limited restrictions of podcasting.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I love this idea but I think Opie at the very least would want big money to do a reunion and that kind of money would only come from doing actual day to day radio with the guy.

If they could somehow find the very very hopeful million dollar deal Opie would want then your idea would make a lot of sense because there would be a decent amount of people who would probably fill a theatre and buy PPV to see O&A on a "farewell tour" of sorts.
I like the premise of a reunion but what are they gonna talk about after say the first week? They don't have the fawkin chemistree anymore sniff