• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We can book a video call with Jim Norton for less than $300 on Cameo

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-06-20 6.19.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 6.21.24 PM.png

Allows for up to 10 people to video chat with him for 10 minutes. Think of the possibilities... who's with me?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I am sure some of you dumb niggers still have the Call Jimcy For 10 minutes perk(3000$) from the chip cartoon, why not try to cash in with that instead of paying 300 more to call this faggot
That couldn't have been a real perk. I forget what the perks were but I remember being embarrassed at how out of touch it was.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
That couldn't have been a real perk. I forget what the perks were but I remember being embarrassed at how out of touch it was.
"Watch chip son with Jimcy and anthcy in he basement(30000$)" was one, getting a retweet was 100$ iirc

Speaking of it's almost 10 year anniversary with this shit and honest Jim still haven't put out one eppy

I can't believe some of you are even entertaining the idea of paying worm more, you too poor or something tsstsstsstss pay me more ironically tsstsstsstsstsstsstsstss I am sure he will be too embarrassed to accept 300 more(split 10 ways) tsstsstsstsstsstsstsstss

Last edited: