• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WATP Faggots

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
My reddit friend has a habit of confronting Nana Ballwashers in dms. And this is how they respond:

1686333776312.png

Nice confession of being a leech, stupid.

Edit: The Nana Ballwasher above was so brave that not only he didn't reply to my reddit friend's messages but then went on to make a post on r/WATP about it and then deleted his account.

Very cumia-esque, tbchwya.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
I hate this kike more than Nana, this rat teethed kike has the nerve to pick on people?

The redditards really got lost with Fatrick.

View attachment 125742
Damn, that was a gold opportunity. We probably would have not been shit down if the target was changed

His unhealthy obsession with Opie, and blind loyalty to Anthony has me concerned

Always been a faggot, but I think Cumia turned him into a familiar. Like a modern day Reinfield eating bugs. Only it’s cum from his Masters dong

lowend73

Forum Clout
Where can I get a video summary of these guys? They keep being brought up but I don't know much about them other than the premise of their podcast.
In a nutshell, he is a Cumia freak. His podcast is mostly Opie hate. And Auntie can go on there and talk shit at the Opester on a different platform. That way she can say "I don't talk about Opie, he talks about me" when he is CM. Really bitchy behavior from the both of them

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
In a nutshell, he is a Cumia freak. His podcast is mostly Opie hate. And Auntie can go on there and talk shit at the Opester on a different platform. That way she can say "I don't talk about Opie, he talks about me" when he is CM. Really bitchy behavior from the both of them
He's such a ballwasher that Ant has actually invited him to do segments on the Compound Network.