• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was there anything gayer or more tiresome than when o&a would rant about Stern

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
it was all opie. anthony would just agree but you could tell he didn't care.
Nah for years after the divorce Anthony would rant against Stern. Stern put a gag order on both of them and once threatened Anthony by saying he would get court information from Dominic about Anthony's marriage. At some point Anthony stopped caring altogether about Stern but Opie was obsessed.

They got at Stern by recording his dumb Jew daughter at that Kabala play she did. "My vagina!!". That was more humiliating than anything else during their radio wars.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Nah for years after the divorce Anthony would rant against Stern. Stern put a gag order on both of them and once threatened Anthony by saying he would get court information from Dominic about Anthony's marriage. At some point Anthony stopped caring altogether about Stern but Opie was obsessed.

They got at Stern by recording his dumb Jew daughter at that Kabala play she did. "My vagina!!". That was more humiliating than anything else during their radio wars.
Patrice tapping out of that bit was hilarious.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Probably, but man what a shitty dumb show. R&F for life, nigger nerds.
Don’t fuck with posse
1F7F3672-2336-449B-841C-26236A0A6978.jpeg

EBD753F8-78B8-446D-B13A-C37216ADCCF2.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

Yep, Nana definitely cared for a long time and once even went on a barely provoked huge rant attacking Artie without Opie saying anything.

As tiresome as that all was back in the NEW days they at least felt like legit competition. The rants about management and interns getting their breakfast wrong were way worse.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Giving Sam Roberts airtime and a job was pretty unforgivable. The motherfucker should be a wack packer or the victim of a wood chipper
the fact that sam is still alive is proof anti Semitism isn't as rampant as people think

At least Stern and Robin weren't fired from their own show and replaced with Bettlejuice and Stuttering John.
Booey and Fred in the morning