• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was there a single funny bit in Nana's ten-year run worth remembering?

Forum Clout
The only clip I ever found somewhat amusing featured Gavin of all people. He was talking about how horrible he is at home repair, and how he always rushes his way through it and causes more problems than when he started. Pretty relatable subject, and a rare time where there was no wokeness/culture war talk. With Anth's background, you'd think they'd have a good back and forth. Nope, just Nana slapping the desk, looking over at the booth, and hooting. Proof that he can't even have a normal conversation that doesn't involve raging at blacks, or talking about old sitcoms. He doesn't even look at his guest when he's laughing at something they said. Broken faggot.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nana was never as funny on his own show as he was on o&a. Nothing about it played to his strengths. He's not a host or a funny guy on his own and nobody wants to see him on camera. He needs people to play off and he fucked that up for himself forever because he has the impulse control of a toddler.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Nana was never as funny on his own show as he was on o&a. Nothing about it played to his strengths. He's not a host or a funny guy on his own and nobody wants to see him on camera. He needs people to play off and he fucked that up for himself forever because he has the impulse control of a toddler.
Also being twice removed from the true dynamics of original talk radio. (no random callers, an entire audience consisting solely of paying ballwashers which is one level below satellite subscribers which is one level below the general public)