• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vos’s response to “do you love golf more than your kid?”

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You know, for all his Star of David and "never again" tattoos, I bet if you asked Vos for his opinion on the current events in Israel, he'd just sputter and blurt out, "HUH? WHATA YA MEAN? DID SUMTHIN HAPPEN?" with spittle flying from his stupid mouth.

He's a fucking idiot.
"Yessir Arabat shshould be locked up for what he did lasht week!"

Forum Clout
You know, for all his Star of David and "never again" tattoos, I bet if you asked Vos for his opinion on the current events in Israel, he'd just sputter and blurt out, "HUH? WHATA YA MEAN? DID SUMTHIN HAPPEN?" with spittle flying from his stupid mouth.

He's a fucking idiot.

He's 70 years old and survived the holocaust and infiltrated the states like a good jew, why would he give a shit about whats happening in israel now? IF he could use this to his advantage to sell tickets he would but the people going to see rich vos aren't the same type of people to boo hoo , but they will boo jews.

BootyJuice

Forum Clout

He's a fucking idiot.
If Bonnie wanted to prove that women can be funny, she would make fun of his stance on this for the next 2 years.

EDIT: Upon further internal discussion, Bonnie’s take would be fucking awful and we would just end up siding with Rich. PFG ass tho.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

He's a fucking idiot.
I remember Vos rabidly defending Israel a few times on the show and O&A changing the subject. I don't have any actual examples though.