• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Update

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
Forum Clout
"For every one of ours they take out, we'll put up two more!" -- I'd buy a used copy so I can be verified without giving Pat a dime, but the cheapest is $5. Eh, it might be worth cost plus shipping to entertain myself, though.
Plus you can remind all the people here who have definitely read it also, about specific plot details they might mention when writing their own reviews

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
I like how Patrick's fat California lawyer rolled his eyes at the ridiculous notion of a 'Borg Doros' character being in the book yet there's a character called 'Fonald Plump' in the very same book.

Nice knowing your own client, stupid.
00a91277068ba9a03de31dcd7bb9673c.png

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
"For every one of ours they take out, we'll put up two more!" -- I'd buy a used copy so I can be verified without giving Pat a dime, but the cheapest is $5. Eh, it might be worth cost plus shipping to entertain myself, though.
i would say absolutely worth it, imagine how much time/money he has to spend to take it down, invest return ratio child

im too lazy to do any of this tho

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I like how Patrick's fat California lawyer rolled his eyes at the ridiculous notion of a 'Borg Doros' character being in the book yet there's a character called 'Fonald Plump' in the very same book.

Nice knowing your own client, stupid.
And he takes the name "Borg" straight out of Star Trek. It's not even an homage, it's outright theivery.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s quite proud of Fonald Plump which he ripped off from the Krassenstein Brothers “children’s” book that even liberals thought was a bit creepy. That book featured Robert Moral (yuck) drawn up like a chippendales dancer. All of pigs work is just a hack rip off of something else. I gave an honest review (that pig got deleted) where I gave an example of how to base a character on someone famous without making it so bashed on the head obvious. I used Mario Puzo’s Godfather that had a character based on Frank Sinatra and his long rumored mob ties. Puzo didn’t call him “Hank Pinatra” but Johnny Fontaine and the reader should be smart enough to pick up on the similarities. Calling him “Fonald Plump” shows your writing is so poor and you think your readers are so dumb they won’t be able to figure out who it’s based on without writing HES BASED ON DONALD TRUMP in giant letters.

Forum Clout

TallPaul562 actually thought "Borg Doros" was a character but "Fonald Plump" was made up by the trolls. It's the other way around! You fell for it Paul, because you're stupid. The smart people in this world identify "Fonald Plump" as a brilliant literary character that could only come from the genius mind of Patrick S. Tomlinson.