• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unpopular opinions

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Not sure how unpopular these opinions will be, but...

I hate Birbiglia, but he made me laugh with his Dennis Eckersley story. Otherwise I'm glad he got murdered on the air.

Patrice was not the pussy expert he claimed to be. Vonn had retroactively destroyed all his credibility on that.

Burr is not funny anymore, at all. Hasn't been for a few years.

Louis CK IS funny - but I think he deserved what happened to him, just because I feel it woke him up to what he was becoming. It humbled him.

And I think my Genesis album was at least better than "Invisible Touch".

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not sure how unpopular these opinions will be, but...

I hate Birbiglia, but he made me laugh with his Dennis Eckersley story. Otherwise I'm glad he got murdered on the air.

Patrice was not the pussy expert he claimed to be. Vonn had retroactively destroyed all his credibility on that.

Burr is not funny anymore, at all. Hasn't been for a few years.

Louis CK IS funny - but I think he deserved what happened to him, just because I feel it woke him up to what he was becoming. It humbled him.

And I think my Genesis album was at least better than "Invisible Touch".
Agree with everything. Genesis is lame as fuck so I know nothing about them. Therefore, I don’t feel right to have an opinion, and defer to you.

Snake

Forum Clout
Nana wasn't funny, ever, on satellite.

Norton was never funny.

Opie still looks good even with the in progress skullet.

Christina is an big titted ugly hag and everyone that thought she was hot should kill themselves.

Louie sucks and was never funny. Little dicked kike faggot.