• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unpopular Opinion: I never found Ron Bennington funny and I though all my friends who did were either crazy or fucking with me

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I get what you're saying and I agreed for the longest time, but it's really a style thing. The style of humor from Ron and Fez was a lot more subtle than Stern or O&A. I agree lately he just fuckin stinks with his stupid daughter but Ron and Fez was an interesting show because of how unique the dynamic was.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Ron was up his own ass when it came to interviews which seems to be a trend but he put on a very good show. To each his own obviously but I don't understand how you can like "talk radio" or whatever you want to call it and not like Ron pre 2015. Side note, Gail has possibly ruined her dad's legacy which is something she seems to be proud of or at least indifferent to. Good luck with that later in life fatso

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
He’s not funny in the way that (god forgive me) Jim was funny. But he was funny without using him being literally a homosexual who fucked an actual real life NIGGER up the ASS. I think that’s harder. Anyone will laugh when you’re admitting to sucking cock and crying all the time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
B..b..but..opie wouldnt lie to me
“I treat everyone the opposite of how OnA treats them. What so hard to understand about that?” And I’m not sure how anyone could dislike Dave. R&F is my least favorite of the three old shows I enjoy but I still really like it.

Last edited:

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I'm not falling for that friend. I did post this while drunk knowing it would shit stir. I just never got into their show but don't dislike Ron. ESD could get hit by a car though
No hey, I get it, I get it.

It’s not everyones cup o tea.

But your address, please? I have ever so much nice things to send you 🙂