• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uncle Paul goes into Twitter private mode

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I looked at it earlier today. It was just a bunch of pics of Mt. Rushmore, Presidential statues, and nature pics. Nothing juicy.

Too bad I kept some screenshots of some of his most embarrassing admissions, eh?

Just a taste:

nt6b3s.jpg

9pl5ux.jpg

q5e2ch.png

xepttx.png

Forum Clout
You always gotta imagine pleading your case to a neutral party. Grabbing some random housewife from Iowa with no skin in the game and getting 10 seconds to explain your POV.

"They are so mean and hurt my feelings, the evil evil trolls all they make me do is feel sad and make me think about killing myself"

versus

"He enjoys bathing other people's kids and then posting said photos of bath time to the internet"

Which of those statements is going to make Mary-Beth from Davenport furrow her midwestern eyebrows and go "wait, what?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
that is what he considers being "jeered"? That was enough to make him scared to walk to work? He must be scared of his own shadow.
His own mother said he was pathetic. Instead of taking that as a wake up call to stop being a little bitch and be a man like his brother, he continued with his pathetic behavior. His mom tried to help him from being a whiny pathetic excuse for a man he just used it to gain pity and sympathy from Internet strangers. His goal in life is all about getting people to feel sorry for him. No self respecting person would live this way but Paul needs that pity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder what made Paul mention $30,000 to fight the trolls? Is that what Pig told Paul he expected the SFWA to shell out?
Good catch, that actually sounds like what happened. Also explains why Pat was talking about re-financing and tweeting to cloud flare. The writing is on the half house wall and a payment plan is coming, child.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If he truly thought his existence was bringing others misery, he'd have deactivated Twitter instead of putting everyone else through that. Like, if he's so torn up about people he knows being prodded by trolls because of him, why not remove social media from the equation. Or just keep it private all the time. These transparent narcissists flock to each other for a reason, only other parasites tolerate their company.

G

You always gotta imagine pleading your case to a neutral party. Grabbing some random housewife from Iowa with no skin in the game and getting 10 seconds to explain your POV.

"They are so mean and hurt my feelings, the evil evil trolls all they make me do is feel sad and make me think about killing myself"

versus

"He enjoys bathing other people's kids and then posting said photos of bath time to the internet"

Which of those statements is going to make Mary-Beth from Davenport furrow her midwestern eyebrows and go "wait, what?"
This right here, is perfectly said.