• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unapologetically ugly

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
E5895227-A8F0-497B-A12C-CBDA8B60327D.jpeg

G

Thats what a shitty diet gets you
Wait, you don't think eating only chicken nuggets and potato smiley faces and drinking Dr Pepper for the first 30 something years of your life and then treating consuming an airplane chicken salad sandwich without picking it apart as a seminal event at 35 years old isn't probably the healthiest approach to nutrition?

My 3 year old daughter ate aubergine (eggplant), mange tout (snow peas), rice and pink beef tonight. What the fuck is this mutant's excuse at this point?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Wait, you don't think eating only chicken nuggets and potato smiley faces and drinking Dr Pepper for the first 30 something years of your life and then treating consuming an airplane chicken salad sandwich without picking it apart as a seminal event at 35 years old isn't probably the healthiest approach to nutrition?

My 3 year old daughter ate aubergine (eggplant), mange tout (snow peas), rice and pink beef tonight. What the fuck is this mutant's excuse at this point?
I think someone fucked his face

Kids who are picky eaters probably had to eat cum at some point before they can remember

G

Sorry I didn’t see before, sam looks like a garbage man that drinks boilermakers after every shift. But stupid doesn’t even drink! Did ya win the Afro wars you stupid bitch?