• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ummm . . . Chrissy Mayr < funny.

G

Who do you think is fucking with me here? Chrissy or Frank or do they actually have an intern running the twitter account?
cf.jpg

This is what brothers mean when they talk about a bitch bein "outta pocket." She's disruptive to the game! It's like "If you comin, leave that bitch at home."

Last edited by a moderator:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'm shocked that a woman whose claim to fame is dork culture podcasts and fighting with Ethan Ralph can't deliver when it's time for ribs.

That Ralph moment for her was weak as fuck too. She just kept going "I didn't mean anything, I'm so sorry."
If you can't pick 35 things to mock Ralph about at any given time, your brain is fundamentally offline (or female)

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I dont know who keeps telling her she should do photoshoots. She isnt a pin up model even in her younger days.
She’s like the homely girl who hangs out with the nerdiest losers in school so she’ll know what it’s like to be wanted by the opposite sex. But she carries herself as if she really believes she’s attractive. It’s bizarre.

G

. But she carries herself as if she really believes she’s attractive. It’s bizarre.

Imagine if you had a twitter with 100k followers and every picture you post of yourself you had 50-100 women replying
Damn 😻
Beautiful 🤩
Love me some redheads 👀
Your wife is a lucky girl 😽😽
I’m a married woman but😸😸

50 years ago she’d be a stay at home mom addicted to valium raising two brats waiting for her ethan ralph lookalike husband to come home and slap her around for not vacuuming

I can’t wait for the russian EMS to hit and it’s chaos in the big cities with no internet
Lotta fawkin rape gonna happen

G

Trying her hardest to be a far right pinup when the milks already turned sour

What even is "far right"?
she likes trump and hates SJW and makes fun of blacks but is afraid to say nigger?
oooooh such a rebel

if anyone is far right it's kikeboy dave smith and michael malice,
the nana/chrissy/geno/ jack posibiec.dave rubin -trump crew are basically biden light but with muh lower taxes and demographic awareness.
politically illiterate grifting retards. I hope they all get shingles

:cautious::rolleyes: