• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter announces it is testing downvote feature, piggy reacts predictably

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1.png

Better be warming up those accounts, atalkers! Bonus reaction from stupid fat whore, MM Schill:

2.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I am still not a fan of seeing who likes and car-crashes our posts here....
to further explain, i just want to see the total # of ribs, not "fag & fag and 5 others like your comment"

ALSO, why the fuck is there a notification every time someone likes something?
The other forum had it perfect, you made a post, hey certain people ribbed it, now let it be done. I don't need a new notification every time a retard found what i wrote funny.
Fuckin thing sucks

Will Tate

Oven March
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
to further explain, i just want to see the total # of ribs, not "fag & fag and 5 others like your comment"

ALSO, why the fuck is there a notification every time someone likes something?
The other forum had it perfect, you made a post, hey certain people ribbed it, now let it be done. I don't need a new notification every time a retard found what i wrote funny.
Fuckin thing sucks
All you Hollywood cunts do is complain.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Obvious and unfunny, Patrick. Shame.

This twitter downvote business seems like some kind of Jew trickery. Are they trying to track people who dislike certain things, or some shit? I don't think we've heard the last about this from Fatass.
Bots to downvote f.e. government-/agenda- critical tweets, which might allow to more effectively downrank (damaging) information. And Twitter can claim precedent.