• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Try to make it all the way through

Forum Clout
I didn't even attempt to watch it but based on the thumbnail, and other pictures of Jim I've seen recently, I have to say, he doesn't look like he's happy.

Of course this is Jim Norton we're talking about, and we all know he's never been happy, but the amount of forced smiling that dude has been doing lately is a dead giveaway that he's miserable.

Forum Clout
From what I remember from what I watched, I think Jim just blurts out "AMANDA LEPORE?" when they're talking about other transgender people that Nikki finds interesting or whatever, and it's stuck in my mind because of how just sad it is. The idea of Jim, the straightest gay man on Earth, finding out what the Club Kids were, and this male order bride he got being interested in that, just seems so depressing for some reason. Like Nikki wishes they could have been that instead of having Jim Norton for a sugar daddy.

Forum Clout
From what I remember from what I watched, I think Jim just blurts out "AMANDA LEPORE?" when they're talking about other transgender people that Nikki finds interesting or whatever, and it's stuck in my mind because of how just sad it is. The idea of Jim, the straightest gay man on Earth, finding out what the Club Kids were, and this male order bride he got being interested in that, just seems so depressing for some reason. Like Nikki wishes they could have been that instead of having Jim Norton for a sugar daddy.
Fuck you for telling me what "the club kids" are.