• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trumps 2024 chances plummet as he is interviewed by the worm…

Forum Clout
42675D80-466D-402A-A78A-31D1A2032982.jpeg

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is all so hilarious. Trump will associate with anyone. NFT scammers. Kike rapists like Epstein and Maxwell. He pardoned so many jewish criminals and nigger gang members. Was once a game show host and WWE personality. Literally fantasized sexually about his own daughter. Guy is a loser and a sociopath. Real name isn't even Trump it is Drumpf. His father and grandfather used to build Synagogues in NYC.

But doing a UFC show hosted by a massive sexual deviant is out of character? This is normal for Trump. He doesn't care about anything other than being in the good graces of the jews that sign his paychecks. Including selling out the entire country of America to Saudis, Israelis, or Russians. Or letting his supporters rot in jail for their big "insurrection".

When Trump announces his run he will be doing some of the most pathetic live appearances in history. Grovelling to jews to encourage people to take more vaccines. Pleading for more weapons for Israel. Working with niggers and other arabs for some new LIV Golf purchases of other American companies.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
This is all so hilarious. Trump will associate with anyone. NFT scammers. Kike rapists like Epstein and Maxwell. He pardoned so many jewish criminals and nigger gang members. Was once a game show host and WWE personality. Literally fantasized sexually about his own daughter. Guy is a loser and a sociopath. Real name isn't even Trump it is Drumpf. His father and grandfather used to build Synagogues in NYC.

But doing a UFC show hosted by a massive sexual deviant is out of character? This is normal for Trump. He doesn't care about anything other than being in the good graces of the jews that sign his paychecks. Including selling out the entire country of America to Saudis, Israelis, or Russians. Or letting his supporters rot in jail for their big "insurrection".

When Trump announces his run he will be doing some of the most pathetic live appearances in history. Grovelling to jews to encourage people to take more vaccines. Pleading for more weapons for Israel. Working with niggers and other arabs for some new LIV Golf purchases of other American companies.

It's a true dilemma.
I hate Trump.
But I like upsetting the people who hate Trump, because they usually hate him for the wrong reasons.
My hands are tied. I guess I'll just whack my willy this election day like I do for all of them.