Trump Trial Sends Nana Into a Tizzy.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5541.jpeg
IMG_5542.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

I’m sure Anthony is gonna get off his lazy drunk ass and charge the gates to free Trump..

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember when they said Trump would leave if he lost, and then 6 months before the election even occurred he was saying it was rigged, and then after the election (and after losing 50 lawsuits) he tried calling the governors to change the results? And then he got his team to act as fake delegates to change the votes? And pressured his VP to change the votes? And then pressured R members of Congress to only officiate votes for Trump? And then Jan 6th?

Sure, he left, but he left literally kicking and screaming with his fingernails dug into the carpets as he was dragged out.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Yeah I got that faggot disease called dyslexia and an urge document Nana’s shit. Both of which are indeed reasons I wanna kill myself and should. Could think of 4 people here that would love nothing more
I don't think you can blame dyslexia for thinking that the division in society is caused by social media. How do you explain the thousands of years of political disagreements that occurred before Twitter existed? Stupid shitlib.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

I don't think you can blame dyslexia for thinking that the division in society is caused by social media. How do you explain the thousands of years of political disagreements that occurred before Twitter existed? Stupid shitlib.
Before SM, you have 24/7 cable news and talk radio, which infected minds of Pats and Nanas of the world, who see each issue has black and white, the lack of being to understand a middle ground on shit, is what got us to this fuckhole we are in now.
Then you have religious bullshit too

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You’re right but he’s ALSO right (nice definitive opinion, stupid). Obviously political / cultural divisions have existed long before social media, but social media creates these bubbles where outside thought isn’t allowed in and deepens the divide. Seriously look at someone like Pat. I don’t think he would exist in the 1920’s or 1960’s, walking around childing people for not supporting the New Deal or some shit.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Before SM, you have 24/7 cable news and talk radio, which infected minds of Pats and Nanas of the world, who see each issue has black and white, the lack of being to understand a middle ground on shit, is what got us to this fuckhole we are in now.
Then you have religious bullshit too
So you've managed to push what you consider the problem to be back another 30 years? Nobody ever disagreed before then? Fuck me.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
You’re right but he’s ALSO right (nice definitive opinion, stupid). Obviously political / cultural divisions have existed long before social media, but social media creates these bubbles where outside thought isn’t allowed in and deepens the divide. Seriously look at someone like Pat. I don’t think he would exist in the 1920’s or 1960’s, walking around childing people for not supporting the New Deal or some shit.
You two zoomer RETARDS don't realize that people have always been able to live in an echo chamber by ignoring things they disagree with.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

You two zoomer RETARDS don't realize that people have always been able to live in an echo chamber by ignoring things they disagree with.
One of my friends is Trump supporter; we might disagree on shit, but we share a ton of similar interests, but in the world of assholes
To Pat, that makes me a nazi loving fake lib and to Nana, makes my friend a pandering faggot.

The issue comes to social media giving assholes a voice who shouldn’t be taken seriously and laughed back to their basements.
50 years ago Pats and Nanas would be laughed at and not taken seriously at all

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yes but what i’m saying is these echochambers are worse and produce even more division. Twitter and other online faggotry has locked peoples brains in way more than the MSM or whatever