• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump fawwkin DESTROYS HOO HOO HOWIE (aka WIGWARD) - “JUST A BROKEN WEIRDO!”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
38BFE998-0407-4C84-BE32-4B4467442A6E.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I invented going woke, Robin :zrucyk7:
Hoo hoo Robin. I uhhh back in the 90’s I told everybody, trans rights are human rights. And now I see it everywhere. Nobody respected Transgender people like I did. And now they all say they love them. It’s like blackface Robin. I never did that, and I told everybody how against it I was. Then everybody stopped doing blackface. I want a check for every performer who had to stop doing that. Did I ever get a call from Ted Danson? No. But he owes me his whole career.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He made a big deal out of interviewing Paul fucking Simon the other day. Would have been a huge get in 1984. Howard has nothing, he's still doing Elvis and OJ bits. Now he has new material, and a couple of fresh "feuds".
Cry more like trump. Why are trumpanzees so upset? He’s irrelevant right? Trump shits himself in a diaper. Howard doesn’t, who wins?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He made a big deal out of interviewing Paul fucking Simon the other day. Would have been a huge get in 1984. Howard has nothing, he's still doing Elvis and OJ bits. Now he has new material, and a couple of fresh "feuds".
O&A had a better and longer lasting OJ Simpson bit with Electric Shock OJ plus the "If I Did It" book discussion with various comedians. They also had a better Elvis segment when Opie brought "Elvis Radio" to the channel and Anthony and Norton riffed on it pretending to be various racist friends of Elvis. "I went to the uh...niggerbocker hotel".