• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Truly a legendary moment.

G

IMG_1407.jpeg

Forum Clout
"Hey Ned. You know anything about a book signing here tonight?"

"Huh? What book signing?"

"I dunno. There's some guy named Cue-me-uh here, he says he wrote a book and he's supposed to do a signing here tonight."

"Oh, fuck. Real ugly dude? Two shirts?"

"Yeah."

"Shit, I forgot all about that. OK, clear that garbage off the old table in the stock room, and set it up way in the back, near the restroom."

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I never noticed that he doesn't even have a copy of his own book on the table.
People are supposed to buy them first and then bring their paid-for copies to be signed by the author. I’m going to see if one of my buddies with Bookscan access can look it up and see how many copies sold. I’d be shocked if he was able to move more than 2,000 to this day.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
People are supposed to buy them first and then bring their paid-for copies to be signed by the author. I’m going to see if one of my buddies with Bookscan access can look it up and see how many copies sold. I’d be shocked if he was able to move more than 2,000 to this day.
Does this pickup how many copies a dump like Dollar Tree sells as well? Nana and Jackie Martling both got shelf space there.