• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tosh has a podcast now

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

He said he's not going to interview any comedians or celebrities

Is it just him asking what her pussy looks like? (Because Tosh is Gay). What happened to tosh anyway? I mean I've heard he has crippling social anxiety so maybe he is rich enough he doesn't want to perform anymore?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Is it just him asking what her pussy looks like? (Because Tosh is Gay). What happened to tosh anyway? I mean I've heard he has crippling social anxiety so maybe he is rich enough he doesn't want to perform anymore?
He went in on a female heckler so he is a bad guy, I barely remember what happened just felt like bullshit.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Anyone got his numbers I have got the perfect jingle for him

It's the tosh show... The tosh show...(in the tone of "let it go" from the popular Disney movie Freeze)

He went in on a female heckler so he is a bad guy, I barely remember what happened just felt like bullshit.
He said wouldn't it be funny if everybody rape some chick in the audience right now, it was his trademark bit until it got him in trouble

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I’ve always gotten a major sociopath vibe off of him. He’s been in show business 30 years and can’t get any celebs or real comedians on his show, who does he think he is, Cumia?
Yeah why would the guy who makes hilter, and 911 jokes and went viral for telling that lady to get raped be unable to get. a-list celebrities. Can't imagine.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
O think he made a rape joke about her and there was a backlash and he didn't give a fuck until the producers of his show said he should.
He made a joke about it in his special when they groaned about a later joke. “Oh so the rape stuff was fine?” I don’t even remember him apologizing.