IMG_4501.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg

Spam of 24 hours
Crimes!
Lynch them all!
Whitey is the REAL victim
Schools are a JUNGLE!
Bowling for Behave 2024!

Nana is just another Twitter victim, hopelessly ensnared in the retarded cycle of rage and validation. The more he does it, the deeper he sinks. Tweeting is the most important part of his daily life now, and his gay Twitter persona is more representative of who he is than his actual personality is. He prefers staring at this garbage to actual reality, to a point where he can barely even function in the real world. None of this nonsense affects him in even a nominal way, but to him it's the most important thing in the world. Dragging him out into his grubby patch of woods, shooting him in the head, weighting him down and tossing him in that dirty river would be an act of great mercy at this point.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Nana probably comforted himself with "Atleast a nigger would never become president, we'd never do such a dumb thing" and then Obama gets elected. That must have been such a betrayal to his bondss with reality, that it permanently left him broken.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
We all imagine what it's like to have fuck you money, actually being rich, being a real millionaire. Seriously, what do you brothermen think about? I'm all about real estate and pissing people off in my fantasies, but I'm sure people here have more creative ideas.

If any of you had 2 million to play with for the next couple of years, where do you think you'd end up? Because even if you decided to snort or shoot it all I can promise you'd be better off and have more fun than this fucking idiot right here.

I would give a ton more respect to a crack addict blowing it all on their habit than Ant losing it all to fucking Twitter.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Picturing the ghoul peering behind his readers at his phone and aggressively capitalizing "W" in white and leaving black lowercase every time* while spitting on his own floor is tickling my ribs for some reason even though it's simultaneously depressing

*Yes, I understand the other side often does it in reverse and it's just as performative and stupid then.

ISO__JOE

AHHHH I HATE BLACKS SO MUCH THAT THEY ARE ALL I THINK ABOUT AND TALK ABOUT AHHHHH

:vaswnoh:

Nice life, stupid. I don’t care for the blacks so much myself but I’m not on twitter all night researching them because I have better things to do like wacking my bag.