• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Times when anthonys gayness shined through without him realizing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
mommy stories specially; when he wanted his mommy to dress up.
Also Mommy’s shoes
Anthony is enough of a mommas boy to call his mother “Mommy” as a full grown man (I didn’t even do this when I was 5, insert Jim Florentine joke here), yet also doesn’t care that the piece of shit nigger father he idolizes regularly beat her face black and blue and threw plates of spaghetti at her head. #LAFAMIGLIA!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anytime Anthony would bring up girls getting fucked or dicks he’d make sure to talk about “a nice big juicy meaty cock” and then chuckle as if what he said isn’t extremely gay and revealing.

His strange stories that “just end”. “Yeah man, treefort Richard was gonna blow me but i pretended to be asleep! What happened after? Well i uhhhh well uhhmmm uhh that part i dont really remember.” Same with his story about faking cumming in his wife or anything about his threesomes. Very suspicious.

His excuse for thinking self cutting girl was weird: “Eewww you’re pretending to be a girl and breaking other womens trust by talking to them about girly issues!!”

His nauseating story (that he wrote in his book) about sticking the tip in.

Crying and begging with snot coming out of his nose for his girlfriend of ~3 months to not leave him.

Anthonys entire attitude towards women is gay actually. We all have our GGURRRLS asking us to do shit we don’t want to do but everything was a big imposition to him. Doesn’t want to go out to do things with her. Doesn’t even want her talking while they zone out on happy pills watching Pawn Stars. Doesn’t even want to fuck them. Beard shit.

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240506_182917_YouTube.jpg