• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Time to Take Nana Down a Peg(ing)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6987.jpeg
IMG_6989.jpeg
IMG_6990.jpeg

She’s been feeling far too invincible for a while now.
Also glad to know things still get to her.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
It'll probably never happen, but the dream is getting to see Nana lose his Twitter account again. Oh, the breakdown would be so magnificent, even better than his legendary "I'm done" breakdown when it happened last time. "Gab"...lol.
I’m just for pestering the ever loving fuck out of him on twitter, goad him into a response, means someone actually got under that leathery old skin of hers.

Either way he’ll be found dead phone in hand on the floor come years end

Forum Clout
Nana's problem isn't how he lusts after teenage girls, it's that he simply cannot ever just shut the fuck up about it. We have discussed why he has this uncontrollable urge to tell everyone about his deviant desires many times, so there's no need to rehash it here. But once again, he defiantly defends his perverse sexual urges, and insists they're normal, just like he always does.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Nana's problem isn't how he lusts after teenage girls, it's that he simply cannot ever just shut the fuck up about it. We have discussed why he has this uncontrollable urge to tell everyone about his deviant desires many times, so there's no need to rehash it here. But once again, he defiantly defends his perverse sexual urges, and insists they're normal, just like he always does.
Is the "lusting" after teenage girls his way of throwing people off the scent from his deeply, deeply closeted homosexuality? He longs to be with men but his macho blue collar Italian American family upbringing won't let him, so this is how he compensates? I'm just asking questions.

Forum Clout
Is the "lusting" after teenage girls his way of throwing people off the scent from his deeply, deeply closeted homosexuality? He longs to be with men but his macho blue collar Italian American family upbringing won't let him, so this is how he compensates? I'm just asking questions.
That's been my theory for some time. Also bear in mind that Nana's father had a prostitute rape him when he was a child in order to beat the fag out of him, which surely factors into his depravity as well.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana hates black people and loves to constantly scream about niggers loud and proud. When someone calls him a racist he either freaks out at them and swears he isn’t or he just goes “OK I AM! AND IS THAT BAD OR SOMETHING??”

Nana loves children and loves to constantly scream about fucking them. When someone calls him a pedo he either freaks out at them and swears he isn’t or he just goes “OK I AM! YOUVE NEVER SEEN A HOT 16 YEAR OLD??”

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Nana loves children and loves to constantly scream about fucking them. When someone calls him a pedo he either freaks out at them and swears he isn’t or he just goes “OK I AM! YOUVE NEVER SEEN A HOT 16 YEAR OLD??”
He literally can't believe that other men don't lust after 16yr olds & younger (he said 'the right 13'), Greg Giraldo called him out perfectly; Anth said it's need to be the right 13 & questioned if Greg'd ever seen a 13yr old with tits like an 18yr old - Greg said 'why not just get an 18yr old, Anth must be attracted to the child part, much creepier.

And if I remember his outted vine likes correctly, they were 13 & looked youngeer not older, so he was loying anyway.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Lol imagine being like 11-12 years old sitting in your bed late at night and the door creaks open and here comes some flabby 50 year old woman reeking of cigarette smoke to sit on your dick before you even know what masturbating is. Yeah, no wonder Anthony is so fucked in the head. He’s fucked enough to think the experience I just described was a badass and something every KID should go through.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Lol imagine being like 11-12 years old sitting in your bed late at night and the door creaks open and here comes some flabby 50 year old woman reeking of cigarette smoke to sit on your dick before you even know what masturbating is. Yeah, no wonder Anthony is so fucked in the head. He’s fucked enough to think the experience I just described was a badass and something every KID should go through.
wall spaghetti, “buzz”, sucking wetback dick all the while being beaten by your negro father.

To quote Anthony “get over it pussy”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
wall spaghetti, “buzz”, sucking wetback dick all the while being beaten by your negro father.

To quote Anthony “get over it pussy”
I’m going off ova here, and i’ve said it a bunch, but Anthonys psychology with his father is vurrry strange. A man who psychologically, physically, and sexually abused him, ontop of putting him in countless dangerous situations from playing with guns drunk in a dark desert to taking a greyhound cross country. Everything he did to Anthony he did to his dear beloved “””mommy”””. Yet Anthony constantly praises his father and blows off any bad things he did, but HATES mommy and doesn’t give her a second thought.

Compare and contrast. Ro beat Anthony once and whipped him with a belt and it ended up hitting his dick. She felt so bad about it SHE started crying. Joe Sr smacked Anthony in the face, on multiple occasions, because he had to steal money to eat and he never felt bad about it. Of course Anthony sees the latter example of a good morally grounded and loving parent

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Not only does it (poorly) throw people off the fruity scent, but young girls are fucking stupid, and he's never picked one like what's in the tweets above. She'd whoop his ass.

No, he chooses frail, mentally broken girls who he can control with either money or with the threat of guns or with physical violence, like what he could only do with that emaciated girl with the irritating baby voice from The Tapes™

He can't really express his homo rage with grown women, they would understand what it is immediately, especially after seeing how he sashays around drunk, so he simps hard for them, basically begging them not to leave him and/or tell on him.

He can lie to a poor dumb young girl that a vibrating egg is something you stick your dick in or that it's perfectly normal to have threesomes with only other dudes.