• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tim Dillon trying to rebrand himself as a faggot?

Forum Clout

Saw this while reporting a scifi author for harassment. Are there any comedians left?
66B5D0CB-18A7-496B-9FAC-BAC71CA208BD.png

Forum Clout
Lies and faggotry, this is what Twitter is all about. Every single tweeter is a lying faggot deliberately perpetuating faggotry to gain the approval of other online queers. If every single tweeter was slaughtered in a bloody mass purge, nothing of any real lasting value would be lost.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
>I'm gay but aren't these libs crazy?

he was always white trash, dollar store Milo. on that note, i guess this is another time I have to shill The Perfume Nationalist podcast. It's not everyone's, but if it happens to be your cuppa tea it's still great.

If you're a fan (or was one) of MDE or cumtown those are the episodes to start at

Forum Clout
>I'm gay but aren't these libs crazy?

he was always white trash, dollar store Milo. on that note, i guess this is another time I have to shill The Perfume Nationalist podcast. It's not everyone's, but if it happens to be your cuppa tea it's still great.

If you're a fan (or was one) of MDE or cumtown those are the episodes to start at
I will give it a listen now that redbar is over (car crashes to the right) and every podcast is gay as hell now. Dillon is friends with Logan Paul. The dude is a literal faggot, not just a gay one for the record.

I miss mde and Rollins posting.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I will give it a listen now that redbar is over (car crashes to the right) and every podcast is gay as hell now. Dillon is friends with Logan Paul. The dude is a literal faggot, not just a gay one for the record.

I miss mde and Rollins posting.
Can everyone do car crashes? Because I want to car crash you for even somewhat liking Redban. 16 and I don’t know Dick about the internet.

Forum Clout
Can everyone do car crashes? Because I want to car crash you for even somewhat liking Redban. 16 and I don’t know Dick about the internet.
Yeah, hold down the rib and then the carcrash appears if you’re on a phone. If you’re on a computer, I think Joe Cumia is touring check your local big apple ranch. Season 20 of redbar is starting next week 😎