• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This used to be the best forum on here before some unfunny leftist jerkoff made it his own personal political forum

Forum Clout
As if there aren't other places to discuss that sort of thing (like Twitter). What makes your views so important, ALR, that you get to take over an entire forum? You have absolutely nothing original to say.

And to those non-leftists who still post funny threads on here, ME: THANK YOU!! Those are still some of the best threads on here. Too bad you have to pick through a pile of garbage to get to them.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
If this isn’t a bit the only funny thing you’ve ever said is implicitly admitting you have multiple retards in your family.

If it is a bit, it’s a good one.

Also if it’s not a bit:

IMG_0119.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
As if there aren't other places to discuss that sort of thing (like Twitter). What makes your views so important, ALR, that you get to take over an entire forum? You have absolutely nothing original to say.

And to those non-leftists who still post funny threads on here, ME: THANK YOU!! Those are still some of the best threads on here. Too bad you have to pick through a pile of garbage to get to them.
Attention Cunt, or Anthony BallWasher
1st of if this just a bit and you’re being ironic, I really like your gist. Would give you endless ribs if you just came out and said listen im just fucking around; of course Anthony is a pedophile and racist.

But if it’s not, I just post shit Nana says and Missy (you) say. You’re the only one that really gets worked up over this. I don’t try to be funny; I just post facts aka screenshots of what you and that pedophile tweet daily, then people here comment on it, and we all have laugh at Anthony’s paranoia and your shitty Jesus bs

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I think the left makes a lot of good points and aren't as retarded as the right, but on the other hand, I hate niggers, fags, and women. It's a tough one, man.
When it comes to worst of the groups you're essentially siding with retards(right) or mentally ill(left) and somehow they're very different people. You'd think they'd both enjoy the same things

Forum Clout

You once got so mad that I made fun of obese YouTube "cultural commentators" that you pointed to their shrine of cheap plastic bullshit marketed toward literal children as a sign of their extreme wealth and affluence. You're the last one who needs to be crying about politisperging.