This summer's Leslie is a stewardess.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Screenshot-from-2024-04-30-21-20-03.png

Screenshot-from-2024-04-30-21-18-42.png
She claimed she was going to use her “powers” to get our rascals kicked off twitter. Turns out her powers only apply to being a crusty old flight attendant.

She thinks it’s impressive to be “a woman of 60” to serve drinks on an airplane and it’s the same as being the president of the United States.

She can't be fired because of "diversity" and now "ageism" so she has a false sense superiority. You know she is insufferable with the limited amount of power she has to boss ypipo around on that shitty, poorfag airline. One step above almost bankrupt Spirit Airlines.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She can't be fired because of "diversity" and now "ageism" so she has a false sense superiority. You know she is insufferable with the limited amount of power she has to boss ypipo around on that shitty, poorfag airline. One step above almost bankrupt Spirit Airlines.
It’s Pat’s typical crowd - old husband-less cat ladies. She probably works for southwest that has been going down the drain because they are now the “preferred” airline for great big fat persons because they refund fatsos the price for the 2nd seat they need due to being so fat. Full flights of letting fatso’s get two for one seats - losing money on sold out flights!

It’s Pat’s typical crowd - old husband-less cat ladies. She probably works for southwest that has been going down the drain because they are now the “preferred” airline for great big fat persons because they refund fatsos the price for the 2nd seat they need due to being so fat. Full flights of letting fatso’s get two for one seats - losing money on sold out flights!
It says on the screenshot posted on the last page that she works for American Airlines. Just as shitty and uncomfortable as Southwest Airlines.

G

Can you just identify as a fat ass and get a free second seat? I try to gain weight but it all goes to my dick.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
I saw some YouTube short about that. It was some fat bitch influencer telling other fat bitches how to order an extra seat. You put some 2 letter code in when you buy the tickets and southwest's system automatically understands that you're a hippo and prints out a special boarding pass so the flight attendants know what's up. Fat bitches board early and according to the video, the flight attendants bring the seatbelt extensions early too so you don't have to humiliate yourself in front of the other passengers. You have to pay for 2 tickets upfront but you get the second ticket refunded later on. As much as I don't like seeing repulsive people getting special treatment for being repulsive, it is better for the other passengers if these people have a buffer seat so they aren't sweating all over poor person sitting next to them. I saw that video yesterday and was hoping it was some kind of troll trying to trick fat people into paying for the space they take up. That would have been funny.

HeyItsVos

I saw some YouTube short about that. It was some fat bitch influencer telling other fat bitches how to order an extra seat. You put some 2 letter code in when you buy the tickets and southwest's system automatically understands that you're a hippo and prints out a special boarding pass so the flight attendants know what's up. Fat bitches board early and according to the video, the flight attendants bring the seatbelt extensions early too so you don't have to humiliate yourself in front of the other passengers. You have to pay for 2 tickets upfront but you get the second ticket refunded later on. As much as I don't like seeing repulsive people getting special treatment for being repulsive, it is better for the other passengers if these people have a buffer seat so they aren't sweating all over poor person sitting next to them. I saw that video yesterday and was hoping it was some kind of troll trying to trick fat people into paying for the space they take up. That would have been funny.
Crazy loophole in the system the wrong fatso found out about.

IMG_4491.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s the one I saw - I had been wondering why southwest stock had been shit for so long (used to be 45-50 a share now it’s at 25-30) when I keep seeing in the news travel is at an all time high, flights are more expensive, etc but they just kept going down. Then I saw that and it made sense - be funny if it’s fat people that weigh (tee he!) heavy on Southwest falling. I just saw they laid off a bunch of people and now are flying to less places.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
They are fucked. Literally every single plane they fly is a Boeing 737