• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This should be a way bigger joke than it is, and the fact that it’s not, proves to me that America isn’t worth fighting for.

G

IMG_1073.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Remember when Jim got pissy eyes over Ebert's Oprah interview and had to leave the studio for a moment?
And Antony started fagging out over Jimmy and talking over Opie and preventing callers from mocking Norton for being a queer. When Norton came back from his piss party in the back office and then again started blubbering on air....listen to how lispy and gay Anthony's voice was and how protective he was of his boyfriend. I am convinced that they were fucking each other and in a gay relationship at one point.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Remember when Jim got pissy eyes over Ebert's Oprah interview and had to leave the studio for a moment?
And Antony started fagging out over Jimmy and talking over Opie and preventing callers from mocking Norton for being a queer. When Norton came back from his piss party in the back office and then again started blubbering on air....listen to how lispy and gay Anthony's voice was and how protective he was of his boyfriend. I am convinced that they were fucking each other and in a gay relationship at one point.
I would guess it's all fake and wormerson was trying for some network deal etc that didn't work out

midwit

Forum Clout
The Tranny does kind of look like Beth O in an equestrian sort of way. I'm sure that I'm not the first person to observe this in our little subculture.