• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This picture is a testament to nana's incredible trashiness and laziness

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
GCYhB16XcAAxlfk.jpg

Without even getting into the technical aspects of his set up, some things that immediately stand out -

• The filthy fucking mouse pad (just get a new one, you cheap bastard)
  • Nana glasses and gun right next to each other (This old gal means business!)
  • That chair....that fucking chair
  • Tony two laptops!
  • The fuck is going on beneath his monitor? Some weird little box/drawer thing with a crappy looking soundbar, all getting in the way of the keyboard that's awkwardly overhanging his corner desks
  • The fuck does he have a joystick for when all he plays is COD?
  • Nice custom built set up with RGB lights that you've hidden behind your monitor, stupid
  • Crappy little coffee table awkwardly set in the background with the Goodfellas picture that's somehow even more tacky than Joe's
  • Random mic stands in the background for some reason

WOP SCUM!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The thing that bothers me the most is that he doesn't sit behind his desk properly, but sits all awkwardly in the angle part of his desk. Why?

Only thing I can think of is because of his weird 2 laptop set up on either side, which I just realized is so he can not only stream but also look up news stories about blacks and ragetweet between loading up COD games. Nana needs her constant stimulation and dopamine hits. Lord knows she doesn't want to spend any time with her own thoughts.

Forum Clout
Like some kind of interdimensional lizard demon creature. Truly disturbing.
This pic always reminds me of going to tacky amusement parks as a kid and the trash receptacles there would be a clown with a gaping wide mouth ready to accept spent cans and other trash.

The more elaborate places had it rigged to talk after you deposited garbage inside. I guess the haunted Wopula horror house would just Hahaha holy shit you on the way out.

Forum Clout
Nana is in that stage of sobriety where he can't sit still, and needs constant stimulation. Thus the retarded setup, where he can game and tweet AND watch the news all at the same time. He needs to be awash in stimuli, to mute his father's voice ringing in his head. "Faggot, can't even drink like a man...faggot, relying on some whore you pay to fuck you...faggot" and so on. Without the sauce to blot it out, he needs a substitute.