• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This one always disturbed me

Forum Clout
1.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Putting aside how creepy this is for a second, what was he even going for here? It’s just a picture of a dad with his daughter and her prom date. He’s so fucking weird (and fat).
I think he's just a fucking retard trying to clown on the guys post, because he doesn't understand irony, jokes or realize the guy is holding a gun.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I think he's just a fucking retard trying to clown on the guys post, because he doesn't understand irony, jokes or realize the guy is holding a gun.
No. Pat's trying to say he's better than that guy because Pat wants his own daughter to have good sex, unlike the guy in the pic. The guy doing the hack gun-promdate-bit is also a retard though.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Are you people blind? The dad is holding a gun. Probably as a threat to the boy as not to touch his precious princess.