• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This nigger will look you dead in the eye, completely serious, and tell you he’s white.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1949.jpeg

His two defense strategies:

1. Angrily scream that he is white, or refuse to acknowledge his lack of whiteness and instead start screaming about blacks. (UHH UHHH UHHH I DONT UHH COMMIT 80% OF THE FUCKING CRIME!)

2. Go into the most unfunny, “””self aware””” joke reciting the True Romance Sicilian scene. (AHAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT!! MY ANCESTORS DID SO MUCH FUCKING…)

But he will never, never, look in the mirror and honestly go “Holy shit, I look African”.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 212064

1. Angrily scream that he is white, or refuse to acknowledge his lack of whiteness and instead start screaming about blacks. (UHH UHHH UHHH I DONT UHH COMMIT 80% OF THE FUCKING CRIME!)

2. Go into the most unfunny, “””self aware””” joke reciting the True Romance Sicilian scene. (AHAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT!! MY ANCESTORS DID SO MUCH FUCKING…)

But he will never, never, look in the mirror and honestly go “Holy shit, I look African”.
Nappy headed ho

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 212064

Unapologetically Macedonian.