• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This may be the most cuck podcast of all time

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Snapinsta.app_427437707_1826898774428599_8920519955815911795_n_1080.jpg

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
O&A talk starts @ 43:00. haven't listened to the whole thing, might be a nothing burger, but at least bobby still brings it up as a positive influence on his career

edit: nothing burger. bobby changes the topic once it starts getting close to him raping a 12 year old mexican. still respect that he acknowledges O&A though.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Jim and wife would be good PKA guests, because Taylor is BASED and Kyle also likes trannies so they could hit all aspects of everyones main points of interest. Bring in Ant too because the PKA fanbase still likes that rotten cocksucker for god knows what reason.
Is the Gavin episode worth watching? I pulled up a random video from that episode and within the first five seconds Woody was seething “Jesus fuck Gavin, answer the question.”