This is what Beige Frequency is up to

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I thought you were going to post this:

1717102211828.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Does anyone remember his long-winded, serious post on the subreddit talking about how he's gone through life being told that he's a super special, genius, prodigy boy since he was a baby and he knows that's correct?
Did he really? I only remember him eating soy and dabbling in being a tranny.

Still better than that poofter Porsalin.

Boqqie McFarlane

Does anyone remember his long-winded, serious post on the subreddit talking about how he's gone through life being told that he's a super special, genius, prodigy boy since he was a baby and he knows that's correct?
Did he really? I only remember him eating soy and dabbling in being a tranny.

Still better than that poofter Porsalin.
Yes he did. It was one of his fake humble-Dan responses to criticism where he thought it would make him likeable but instead just proved he was a retarded faggot

"I'll take this to heart, just to let you know" etc...

Nigga got breast fed until 16

Boqqie McFarlane

The Worm Has Turned and The Least Professional Broadcaster were good too.

Memba when on the sub Porsalin was like "okay, uploading the Sam doc right now!" and it took like an entire day so we all shit on him?
That was great. Also when random accounts started bashing Beige docs, and it turns out they were pushing Porsalin docs and it was his own alt

Was OnA just a subreddit for faggots?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anthony Cumia's Demented World remains one of the better documentaries ever made.
My one criticism is that up until about part 6 it’s all shit that already happened. The last 3 or so parts are covering shit as it happened and its not as structured.
The Worm Has Turned and The Least Professional Broadcaster were good too.
The Worm Has Turned is ok only because it takes a knife to Nortons gut and has a lot of clips that would otherwise be lost of him talking about Alena. The Sam one? I mainly only like that one because Porsalin like an autist actually interviewed multiple interns about Sam. Other than that does anyone need a documentary on his life?

Boqqie McFarlane

My one criticism is that up until about part 6 it’s all shit that already happened. The last 3 or so parts are covering shit as it happened and its not as structured.

The Worm Has Turned is ok only because it takes a knife to Nortons gut and has a lot of clips that would otherwise be lost of him talking about Alena. The Sam one? I mainly only like that one because Porsalin like an autist actually interviewed multiple interns about Sam. Other than that does anyone need a documentary on his life?
One goal was to get Sams WWE gig taken away for bullying Steve to suicide

Turns out Sam works them for free