• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is going great

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was a kid those Just For Laughs clean sets would be on at any given time and I remember this fag being on so much I assumed he was Canadian. I was pretty easily entertained back then and I even thought he sucked at the time. He seems a lot gayer than I remember though.

Anyway, he's famous the same way as Russell Peters. He does an impression of his Filipina mother and people of all races LOVE that shit.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
he made one of the most tame jokes on taylor swift, and the cunt and her fans still got offended.
Apparently she left too right after her movie lost it's only award it was nominated for. I don't understand how anyone could not think she's a huge stuck up bitch.

G

Do any of you guys even know this fag? Never heard of him, but apparently he plays arenas

[MEDIA=youtube]KvSHHnucouo[/MEDIA]
I imagine you're actually a fan of this chink and are using this as an opportunity to test the waters and see if the forum approves of it or not. Sad and gay.

Forum Clout
When I was a kid those Just For Laughs clean sets would be on at any given time and I remember this fag being on so much I assumed he was Canadian. I was pretty easily entertained back then and I even thought he sucked at the time. He seems a lot gayer than I remember though.

Anyway, he's famous the same way as Russell Peters. He does an impression of his Filipina mother and people of all races LOVE that shit.
Also Gabriel Iglesias. The "white" version must be Sebastian Maniscalco.

Ethic comics fucking blow.

G

You're bit stinks
Your gay taste in media sucks "hey fellas! Look at wat crowder's doing now!" "Look at Sam Hyde!" "Look at what Nick Fuentes is doing!" Your taste is gay and transparent.

And now the Golden fucking Globes smh

Forum Clout
He was a pretty regular guest on the Adam Carolla show until he got sick of Adam just doing one bit with him. He was funny enough on the show, although I haven’t listened in awhile

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Jo Koy is pretty funny. Comics always bomb on award shows because celebrities are too uptight to laugh at each other and too stupid to get a lot of jokes.

He was a pretty regular guest on the Adam Carolla show until he got sick of Adam just doing one bit with him. He was funny enough on the show, although I haven’t listened in awhile

He did Adam's podcast way after a lot of other people stopped coming on. He was also on Chelsea Handler's E! show. He will basically do anything no matter how lame it is, which explains why he hosted the Golden Globes.

Forum Clout
Jo Koy is pretty funny. Comics always bomb on award shows because celebrities are too uptight to laugh at each other and too stupid to get a lot of jokes.

He did Adam's podcast way after a lot of other people stopped coming on. He was also on Chelsea Handler's E! show. He will basically do anything no matter how lame it is, which explains why he hosted the Golden Globes.
^Filipino confirmed