• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is an interesting listen if you give a shit about Billy West and Jackie

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Featuring Stuttering John too. Some highlights include that John was paid 10k per year for the E show and Jackie held out for 25. Howard told Billy that he should suck it up and work for under scale wages even though he was in SAG. “Just do it until someone notices.” SJ is super bitter in this, Jackie is kind of bitter, and Billy sounds like he was over the whole thing. Billy does talk about how annoyed he was when Howard sandbagged him by bringing in the Ren and Stimpy* creator just to motherfuck him. Howard told Billy that the only reason why he got any voiceover work was because of the show. They all eventually walked over money. Very good listen if you care.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
[SJ is super bitter in this, Jackie is kind of bitter, and Billy sounds like he was over the whole thing.
As someone who wasnt a big listener I can imagine its because Billy West had a second career with his voices while these guys dont. I didnt even know West as a Howard guy i knew him as the cartoon voice guy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
As someone who wasnt a big listener I can imagine its because Billy West had a second career with his voices while these guys dont. I didnt even know West as a Howard guy i knew him as the cartoon voice guy.
I have like 50 hours per week that I need to fill with background noise so lately I’ve been going back before the Artie years. Jackie was making over 300k per year just from the show so he’s set. I think they all have a reason to be bitter.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
If I recall correctly, Billy never actually worked for Stern in an official capacity, i think he was an employee of the radio station and he just did a ton of work with Stern. I could be wrong
He said at first he was a producer then he made a good joke to Howard then he got to call in as a character then come in.* Sounded like he worked for the Howard because he said he left because Tom wouldn’t pay him. He was on 3 days per week then asked for 5 days after Ren and Stimpy got cancelled. It’s possible that he worked for the station instead of Howard. I’m not entirely sure.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
This is the guy who was furious at Billy for taking over the role of both Ren and Stimpy haha:
IMG_0131.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Billy talks about how he had just gotten back from his brother’s funeral when they blindsided him with the Ren and Stimpy guy. Said that Howard’s dad was coached to disagree with him. They all maintain that even though Howard refused to engage in any contract negotiations he* still knew where every penny went.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
This is the guy who was furious at Billy for taking over the role of both Ren and Stimpy haha:
View attachment 137638
Stern bringing in John K is one of my all-time favorite bits. I remember hearing of the recent-ish Kricfalusi accusations but I’d never read any details. He definitely looked like a creep in his older age but he was probably in peak condition (and rather handsome) when he came on Stern to embarrass Billy which made the bit even better.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Stern bringing in John K is one of my all-time favorite bits. I remember hearing of the recent-ish Kricfalusi accusations but I’d never read any details. He definitely looked like a creep in his older age but he was probably in peak condition (and rather handsome) when he came on Stern to embarrass Billy which made the bit even better.
1. Solid bit by Stern, no argument there.
2. Billy was right to not apologize.
3. I had to Wikipedia John to find out about the accusations.
4. He looked like a creep on Stern with his ironic blazer and stupid glasses.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Maybe so but he still looked like a model specimen next to Billy West and towered over him physically which was perfect for the bit. Bringing in his pretty assistant was also genius.
I’m about in that age demo and I don’t understand why Ren and Stimpy is some sort of genius work. One of Howard’s better bits for sure.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was a documentary a couple years about Ren and Stimpy that was pretty good of course until the end where they discuss this and then you don’t know what to feel since it goes from how the show came about and all to the guy being a super creep pedo. But at least they put it in there, unlike any documentary that will ever be made about Nickelodeon that will ignore / leave out the long history of abuse allegations of their child stars by Dan Schneider and other staff members. For example I saw one about Nick that focused on their 90s / 2000 live action shows and they don’t even mention Amanda Bynes because she’s all fucked up and it’s most likely due to abuse she got while working for Nick.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Featuring Stuttering John too. Some highlights include that John was paid 10k per year for the E show and Jackie held out for 25. Howard told Billy that he should suck it up and work for under scale wages even though he was in SAG. “Just do it until someone notices.” SJ is super bitter in this, Jackie is kind of bitter, and Billy sounds like he was over the whole thing. Billy does talk about how annoyed he was when Howard sandbagged him by bringing in the Ren and Stimpy* creator just to motherfuck him. Howard told Billy that the only reason why he got any voiceover work was because of the show. They all eventually walked over money. Very good listen if you care.

howard knew what he was doing. He was passive aggressively trying insulting them so they would accept less than they were worth. the same thing he did with almost everyone on the show (except for Robin and Fred)

Forum Clout
IIRC he also ends the interview talking about his new cartoon and that there's a young female character in it and "she's underage too" to no one batting an eye lmfao.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
howard knew what he was doing. He was passive aggressively trying insulting them so they would accept less than they were worth. the same thing he did with almost everyone on the show (except for Robin and Fred)
They also said that Fred never asked for a raise and just accepted every crumb he was given. Fred’s homosexuality is not discussed.