• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This guy's fawkin good

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
I'm going to break kayfabe and not post as my persona HH Brother, but the real Dan W Mullen and say this 100% is going to end in a murder suicide, funster.
I'm going to break kayfabe and not post on behalf of the entire Human Resources department, but as a lone underpaid phone jockey and predict that Jim is going to be in diapers within 2 years

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I hope Jim comes home to find that Alan has destroyed all his Kiss posters and celebrity pictures.
In the two videos I’ve seen of them together it seems like there is zero respect for one another. Why would there be any? They’re just using each other as a means to an end. Not good.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Poor guy, the dude is already mentally ill, then a worm that looks like a turtle embarrasses him online like that...

Still full of joy, with a big smile and even bigger hands:
kuH99Gp.png

Humiliated, hands still huge though:
yEQE6yl.png

Poor feller:
oaIJKjE.gif

the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Sven is either hiding a herpes sore or he can't put lipstick on correctly. Look at the middle top of his lip

Last edited: