• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This fucking nigger at the halfway house disrespected me

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
This fucking nigger disrespected me by not changing the channel. He was watching that fucking nigger bet channel and I told him to fucking turn that shit off and turn it on some good ol CMT. This fucking NIGGER FUCKING TELL ME NO!!!!
So what I’m going to do is planet a highlights for kids in his room. He isn’t allowed material like that because he likes to jack off to it so he will get in trouble and kicked out 😝😜🤪😝😜🤪😝😜🤪
FUCK NIGGERS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
This fucking nigger disrespected me by not changing the channel. He was watching that fucking nigger bet channel and I told him to fucking turn that shit off and turn it on some good ol CMT. This fucking NIGGER FUCKING TELL ME NO!!!!
So what I’m going to do is planet a highlights for kids in his room. He isn’t allowed material like that because he likes to jack off to it so he will get in trouble and kicked out 😝😜🤪😝😜🤪😝😜🤪
FUCK NIGGERS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
@EraGodless , that you?

lowend73

Forum Clout
FUCK NIGGERS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
The wrong poster has cancer, it should be you

Toast

Forum Clout
So what's a halfway house like overall? Are you looking forward to doing again in another 10 years? How many dicks did you have to suck?

Forum Clout
FUCK NIGGERS 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

KAR Thumbs-up.png