• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This entire Louis C.K. episode is cringe.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout

I must have missed this episode when it originally aired. At this point Louis was already on the cover of GQ and had a gigantic show on FX. It's amazing to listen to those groveling faggots actually interview Louis and set him up for some bits, even though less than four years earlier he was just another hack from the cellar table.

copilot-style-celebrities-201405-1398096552643_louis-ck-gq-magazine-may-2014-comedy-issue-funny-jokes-comedian-03.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout

I must have missed this episode when it originally aired. At this point Louis was already on the cover of GQ and had a gigantic show on FX. It's amazing to listen to those groveling faggots actually interview Louis and set him up for some bits, even though less than four years earlier he was just another hack from the cellar table.

copilot-style-celebrities-201405-1398096552643_louis-ck-gq-magazine-may-2014-comedy-issue-funny-jokes-comedian-03.jpg

CK is a hack because he mined some pretty original material-- bit then he got high on his own supply of farts and completely fucked himself by paradoxically appealing to the fanbase he desired, but would also be the first ones to try to ruin his career. Nice fanbase, stupid.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I wonder if he stopped going on O&A as much because they treated it like a real interview. Even in the one Scorch episode you could tell he was having fun trashing it then they bring it to a dead halt and start interviewing him. Absolute fucking faggotry.
Yeah, this is a guy that was a loyal listener of your show, called in randomly one day just to say he had to pull his car over because of Bobo's dick ridiculousness and you bring him in like it's an episode of NPR.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
He was one of the better comedians out there for a while, he was actually pretty funny on stage which is almost unheard of in regards to stand up comedians (stand up isn’t funny).

He then became a pompous pseudo intellectual art house faggot who hung out with Gervais and spoke with a cadence that made me want to cave his head in with a brick.

His downfall was well deserved.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Remember Horace & Pete? What the fuck was that shit?
I have two separate groups of friends, musicians and hick/wigger hybrids (the rowdy fucks I grew up with). The musicians all raved about how incredible that boring ass show was. "You like Louis CK, you'd love this. It's literally art." They all think of themselves as more intelligent than average people, so they're uppity faggots who trick themselves into thinking they appreciate pretentious horseshit. Those are the homos that show was for. I have deeper conversations about shit with my regular blue collar retard friends than those skinny douches are even capable of and it's never forced.

You know what else? Louis is a shitty actor. He plays the exact same sad-sack, awkward, borderline retard in everything he ever did aside from Lucky Louie. He was on Parks and Recreation for a while and he even played the glum, "aw shucks" retard in that. I never saw the dog movie but I'm sure he played it as a sad faggot dog with a tormented soul because he's such an artistic creative genius.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I have two separate groups of friends, musicians and hick/wigger hybrids (the rowdy fucks I grew up with). The musicians all raved about how incredible that boring ass show was. "You like Louis CK, you'd love this. It's literally art."
And now nobody talks about it because it wasn't funny, and it wasn't deep.

Also, REMINDER: Louis went on Maron's podcast and started crying about how beautifully written one of the characters on the show was. Fuck that fat MexiJew.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
You know what else? Louis is a shitty actor. He plays the exact same sad-sack, awkward, borderline retard in everything he ever did aside from Lucky Louie. He was on Parks and Recreation for a while and he even played the glum, "aw shucks" retard in that. I never saw the dog movie but I'm sure he played it as a sad faggot dog with a tormented soul because he's such an artistic creative genius.

In every show or movie he's done, a woman always scolds him for being a white man. His shitty wannabe Woody Allen movie starts with three women in a row doing that.

He gets off on women berating him. Same humiliation fetish as wanting women to see his disgusting fat naked body when he jerks off. His daughters are at the age where they'd tell their dad he's a dumb Boomer, but they saw how excited he'd get when they'd yell at him and it got awkward.

Last edited: